Snapshot and Years of Experience
Katie Jordan has over 9 years of domestic, International, and state tax compliance experience.
Domestic, International, & State Tax Compliance
- Preparation and review of Forms 1120, 1120S, 1065, 5471, 8858, 8865, 1120F, 1040, 1120COOP, 1040NR, 990, FBAR, state tax returns, and related other
- Consolidation of federal income tax returns for multi-billion-dollar companies.
- Familiar with application of technical concepts and regulations, related to sections 987, 965, 163j, 263A, 6655, and 199A.
Tax Planning and Project Management
- Tax department personnel management and training.
- Design of tax plan by researching U.S. tax impacts of international transactions and U.S. provision for domestic and international businesses.
- Advising clients on tax transactions, including acquisitions and divestitures, purchase accounting,
D-reorganizations, §1031 exchanges, short filing periods, and §743b step-up transactions.