Felicia focuses on co-sourcing services related to income tax accounting and corporate income tax compliance. Felicia has served in a variety of capacities including oversight as well as preparation, of income tax accounting projects and general corporate tax functions. Felicia has 17 years experience. To help you further evaluate her abilities, the following is a list of recent projects/services Felicia has performed:
- Manager of Income Tax Accounting Function: These projects involved directing the day-to-day activity for the income tax accounting function. In these roles, Felicia is involved in all aspects of the income tax accounting function, including tax aspects of financial statement filings, management and training of company staff, development of income tax accounting processes and procedures, coordination of information to and from other departments, and the day-to-day operations of the income tax accounting function.
- Income Tax Accounting Assistance: These projects involved assistance with various projects within the income tax accounting function, including:
- Preparing and reviewing calculations for income tax provisions and using excel and/or TaxStream for annual and interim reporting
- Preparing and reviewing work papers to support and prove deferred tax account balances
- Assisting with computations, footnotes, and supporting documentation for 10-K & 10-Q
- Assisting clients in developing and implementing tax process controls, drafting related documentation, and coordinating with internal and external audit teams for their testing to demonstrate compliance with client’s internal controls
- Preparation and/or Review of Corporate Income Tax Returns – These projects included preparation of corporate Federal and State tax returns for large multinational and mid-size corporations.
In the past year, Felicia has principally performed consulting services for InterContinental Exchange. Prior to joining Steele Consulting in 2009, Felicia worked at Big 4 firms as well as large corporations, including over 10 years with AT&T Corporation (formerly BellSouth Corporation).
We would be pleased for you to contact Felicia’s references directly, including:
- Amanda Funderburke, InterContinental Exchange (ICE), Manager – Income Tax Accounting
- Crystal Tapp, AT&T
Felicia is a graduate of Georgia State University.