Amy has extensive experience in Federal and State tax compliance and has experience with tax accounting in a supportive role. In her most recent assignment, Amy prepared and reviewed Federal and state returns in CorpTax, helped manage the compliance function and assisted with the quarterly and year-end tax provision process. To help you further evaluate her abilities, the following is a list of recent roles and services Amy has performed:
- Tax Compliance: Amy has extensive experience with Federal and State income tax compliance, including corporate and partnership returns, single and combined State returns and researching and documenting tax positions. Amy has significant experience with CorpTax software.
- Tax Accounting: Amy’s limited experience includes assisting with quarterly and annual Schedule M calculations and account reconciliations.
- Special Projects: Amy has significant experience with:
- Calculating and tracking the 263A (Unicap) calculation for a Fortune 500 Company, including an extensive project to update and track the calculation over several years for multiple entities.
- Preparing and reviewing fixed asset adjustment including using fixed asset system
- Preparing and tracking large NOLs and tax credits; and
- Providing audit support and responding to notices.
Amy is a CPA with over 15 years of tax experience, and her former employers include PulteGroup, Inc., Chrysler Corporation and Deloitte.
Amy received her Master’s in Taxation from Walsh College and her Bachelor’s of Arts in Accounting from Michigan State University.