Snapshot and Years of Experience
Nicole Tilton has over 10 years of experience as a tax professional, with a strong focus on Domestic, International, and State Tax Compliance. Nicole has worked for a Big 4 accounting firm, in industry as a Tax Supervisor, and most recently as a Team Lead for a growth-oriented payment services firm.
Domestic, International, & State Tax Compliance
- Management of the full compliance process related to federal and state tax returns.
- Preparation and review of Forms 1120, 1120S, 1120-RIC, 1065, 5471, 5472, 8621 and other related
- Management of external advisors on the preparation of all US partnership and Canadian corporation income tax returns, extensions, and quarterly/ monthly estimates.
- Prepare and review IRC Section 400 cost allocation and uniformed capitalization allocation calculations.
Tax Planning, Leadership, and Project Management
- Tax department personnel management and training.
- Provide tax advise and year-end planning analyses.
- Design of tax plan by researching U.S. tax impacts of international transactions and U.S. provision for domestic and international businesses.
- Coordination and collaboration with other functions within firms to leverage experience to best plan and complete tax workpapers.