Jeni has extensive experience with large public company Federal and State tax compliance, including both corporations and partnerships. She has served in a broad variety of capacities, yet she remains very “hands-on” and is willing to work in a preparation or review role. To help you further evaluate Jeni’s abilities, the following is a list of recent roles and services Jeni has performed:
- Tax Compliance:Jeni managed the filing of the Consolidated Federal Income Tax Return for a Fortune 500 company using CorpTax software. She has experience reviewing corporate and partnership returns, including all Federal and state schedules and tax forms, book to tax adjustments, tax credits and intercompany eliminations.
- Tax Accounting:Jeni’s experience includes assisting with the quarterly provision process and the quarterly presentation to the executive team on material tax issues.
- IRS Audit Defense:Jeni has acted as the main point of contact in IRS matters including Information Data Requests, Revenue Agent Reports, and Forms 5701. She also has experience with FastTrack Mediation and appeals.
- Tax Technology:Jeni has broad experience with CorpTax, including tracking rolling over data, testing, programming, training, and mapping accounts.
- Process Improvement:Jeni has been involved in numerous process improvement initiatives including integrating compliance procedures within federal workflow to enhance the efficiency of the state compliance and provision reporting seasons, working inter-departmentally to create book accounting policies that support the automation of tax compliance and creation of training tools for staff development.
Jeni’s former employers include PulteGroup, Inc., General Motors and Arthur Andersen.
Jeni graduated from Michigan State University with a B.S. in Accounting.